COMMUNITY SERVICE = COMMUNITY TEAM
JOIN US! in Establishing the Largest CIPAC (Comprehensive, Integrative, Progressive Animal Care) No Kill LifeSaving Companion Animal Program in the United States.
Offering Direct LifeSaving (Rescue, Transfer and Adoption) of 33,000 Puppies, Dogs, Kittens and Cats Annually.
Over the past 4.5 years of our community service work, we've learned that the more success we have at making dogs and people happy while helping more pet guardians/owners and at-risk shelter dogs, shelter staff and volunteers, animal control and police depts and rescue groups in need, the more the demand grows. That's a good thing because when people, agencies, depts and groups ask for help, it means people care. At the same time it's overwhelming because of growing pains. Organizations need to grow more human and financial resources to be able to meet a growing demand.
So what do we need to successfully establish the largest CIPAC (Comprehensive, Integrative, Progressive Animal Care) No Kill LifeSaving Companion Animal Program in the United States? Answer: YOU! Our growing crew needs YOU to join our LifeSaving TEAM as a Volunteer, Foster, Donor or Business/Agency/Organization Sponsor or Partner.
All donations no matter how large or small will allow us to maximize our work for both people and pets in New Mexico. We especially encourage you to become a Founding Partner to help us build capacity to help a larger number of people and pets in New Mexico and successfully meet the growing demand for our help. THANK YOU to those who have donated so far!!
What Will It All Cost?
- (Shelter surrender prevention and Helping People) - assist pet guardians/owners to help keep pets at home or help them to safely re-home their pets when necessary.
- (Saving More Lives and Helping People while Saving Tax-Dollars) - provide rescue/transfer/adoption services for 33,000 at-risk shelter puppies, dogs, kittens and cats annually (1,000 each year from each county in New Mexico). This will be accomplished in a non-traditional sheltering arrangement where 1,000 families receiving volunteer stipends serve as our 'shelter'. A home environment structure saves on large sheltering infrastructure and related costs while reducing significant stress on animals in need and providing a healthy living environment for incoming rescues while also delivering economic assistance and pet care education to 1,000 caring, NM families. This model can cut overall traditional sheltering costs in half. WIN-WIN-WIN!
- (Saving More Lives and Helping People - PawCORE: People and Canines = Opportunities for Rewarding Employment) - provide program for unemployed to learn animal care and new job skills in an effort to help increase gainful employment of those in our community.
The estimated cost to deliver the above services in a traditional sheltering environment totals over $18 million/year to help thousands of people and 33,000 pets. Thanks to innovative yet comprehensive animal care models along with the generosity already bestowed upon efforts, our cost to launch the program is only $100K (and we will be immediately acting upon every dollar donated as it comes in) and our cost to reach full fruition annually is only $7 million/year. Is this something you'd like to support? If so, please read on!
- A $100 donation receives 2 custom printed awesome t-shirts from a selection of 3 designs
- A $250 donation receives a 8"x8" wall tile or art print placement on the Happy Hounds Adoption Center Wall of WOOFS & THANKS for one year - it can be all text, a photo and text, a logo and text, etc. Our design volunteers will help you if needed and it yours to keep after 1 year
- A $500 donation receives a 12"x12" wall tile or art print placement on the Happy Hounds Adoption Center Wall of WOOFS & THANKS for one year - it can be all text, a photo and text, a logo and text, etc. Our design volunteers will help you if needed and it yours to keep after 1 year
WOOF, MEOW & THANKS!
TOGETHER, WE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!
Please DONATE to help NMPA! save more lives of at-risk shelter pets in New Mexico.
If you prefer to make a one time donation online, please Click Here. THANK YOU!
You may also make your tax-deductible contribution payable to New Mexico Pets Alive and mail to:
NMPA, PO Box 25661, Albuquerque, NM 87125
Click Here to Sign-Up to Stay in Touch