What's New? Exciting Stuff!!
- COFFEE & CANINES DOG CAFE
- HAPPY HOUNDS & COOL CATS CAFE and ADOPTION CENTER
Read below for info...
New Mexico Pets Alive is currently working on 2 different projects...America's 1st Non-Profit Dog Cafe & Playspace: 'Coffee & Canines' and also the 'Happy Hounds & Cool Cats Cafe and Adoption Center'. Please see below for more information!
Thank You for Joining Us in Opening America's 1st Non-Profit DOG CAFE & PLAYSPACE
(all donations are tax-deductible)
- Dog Rawhide Chews (not made in China)
- 2 small refrigerators or 1 med or regular size refrigerator
- (40) sheets - 8 ft. White .090 fiberglass reinforced wall panels
- (20) Tubes - DAP Alex Plus 10.1 fl. oz. CLEAR Acrylic Latex Caulk plus Silicone
- (20) Tubes - DAP Alex Plus 10.1 fl. oz. WHITE Acrylic Latex Caulk plus Silicone
- (3) Gallons - Patch-N-Paint Lightweight Spackling
- (15) Gallons - KILZ 2, White Water-Based Latex Primer
- (8) Tubes - Quikcrete 10.1 fl. oz. Polyurethane Self-Leveling Concrete Floor Sealant
- Kitchen Trash Bags - 13 Gallon with Drawstring
- Bleach - Regular strength, Unconcentrated
- Clorox type wipes (non-bleach)
- Paper Towels
- Gift Cards from Lowe's Home Improvement, Home Depot, Wal-mart, Office Depot - they can be sent via email to email@example.com
- snacks, bottled water and bottled green tea for volunteers
- HP printer ink (61 and 63)
- benches, tables and chairs (please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you have)
- Services - door installation (requires removing part of a wall), various electrical and plumbing work
To make a donation of any of the above items, please send an email to email@example.com THANK YOU!
Our No Kill philosophy: http://www.newmexicopetsalive.org/our-mission-and-philosophy.php
Questions? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
♥ THANK YOU to everyone who is helping to bring this project to fruition! ♥
America’s 1st Full-Service Restaurant/Dog & Cat Adoption Center/Yard Bar!
NMPA’s larger scale project, the HAPPY HOUNDS & COOL CATS CAFÉ and ADOPTION CENTER takes the dog and cat café as well as animal sheltering to a whole other level. Have a delicious healthy meal (menu will be plant based and delicious beyond what you may think is possible), coffee or craft beer while watching dogs and cats play in their respective play areas through a wall of windows. Order up playtime with our adoptable dogs or cats in our indoor playrooms or in our outdoor yard bar for our adoptable dogs or in our enclosed outdoor Catio for our adoptable cats. Adopt a puppy, kitten, dog or cat. Shop in our dog & cat themed retail store. Eat, Drink, Play, Adopt, Shop...however you decide to spend your time at the Happy Hounds & Cool Cats Cafe and Adoption Center, you'll be helping to SAVE PETS & CHANGE LIVES! Your donations will allow us to find homes for over 6,000 dogs and cats AND spay/neuter over 5,000 dogs and cats within the 1st full year of operations. Your donations will also help us to provide job training & placement services for over 500 unemployed and under-employed people each year through this project. Please help us get there asap by making a tax-deductible donation today!!
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD the HAPPY HOUNDS & COOL CATS FLYER TO HELP DISTRIBUTE and POST AROUND TOWN - THANKS!
(Above are images of a few examples of some of the project features we are inspired by)
Click here to read all about it and to volunteer, donate or purchase a food/drink/gift gift certificate or become a supporting business partner.
What's so revolutionary about this type of animal sheltering model? This model creates the 1st self-sustaining animal shelter in the country that does not rely on tax-payer funding (as city and county municipal shelters do) nor does it require a significant amount of time being allocated to traditional fundraising as the restaurant and retail components are expected to generate sufficient revenue for operations. Secondly, in this shelter model, there are no cages, kennels and no involuntary isolation of dogs and cats for long, extended periods of time. Once dogs and cats are vetted and cleared by one of our veterinarian partners and behavior team, they are welcomed to a day of play and socialization if that's what they choose. If they are not party animals they have the option to spend their time in comfortable living areas socializing with people and/or other animals occasionally and lounging. When and if they are ready to join the party animals, they will be welcomed to. In the evenings after we close, dogs, puppies, kittens and cats who are buddies have the option of having an overnight slumber party together in their respective comfortable living areas. Thirdly, this project simultaneously provides job training & placement services for over 500 unemployed and under-employed people each year. 24/7 on-site care is provided. Read more here and get involved.
Help Us Deliver the Next Generation in Animal Sheltering in America! Sustainable funding and no more sad animals stuck in cages – just healthy, happy dogs and cats having a blast while the NMPA works to find them a happy home. This is a national grassroots effort to establish the 1st animal shelter of its kind in America and YOUR HELP is NEEDED TODAY! Volunteers, Donors and Business Sponsors are needed. Please send an email to email@example.com for a list of what’s needed. Target opening date: Sept. 1st so please jump on board with us ASAP - TOGETHER, we make the difference! PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD the HAPPY HOUNDS & COOL CATS FLYER TO HELP DISTRIBUTE and POST AROUND TOWN - THANKS!