Foster a Pet, or Volunteer!
Click here to complete a Foster Application - THANK YOU!
- Provide a safe, clean, caring environment
- Provide food, water, litter, toys/enrichment, and shelter
- Provide exercise and socialization as appropriate
- Monitor any medical and/or behavioral problems
- Transport to/from any necessary vet appointments
- In certain cases, especially for cats and bottle baby kittens, the foster pets require isolation from other animals in the home for 10-14 days or longer, if the foster pet is sick
The first step to becoming an NMPA! temporary foster family, is for one adult in the home who is at least 21 years of age complete our online foster application located at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CTR8NWP. We look forward to working with you!
New Mexico Pets ALIVE! relies on volunteers to be able to help more people and pets. We are currently seeking volunteers in all New Mexico cities in the areas of administration, marketing, management, PR, events, animal care/fostering/rehabilitation/adoptions, building maintenance, repairs and janitorial, thrift store operation, graphic design, etc. Whatever skill set you have, I'm certain we can use it! If you are interested in joining our life-saving efforts for at-risk companion animals and also our efforts to help pet guardians, please complete our Volunteer Application. You will be contacted via email with information regarding our next Volunteer Orientation/Meetups/Trainings, etc. We look forward to working with you!!
Your help is needed today. Please DONATE to help NMPA! to help more people and pets!