WHERE EVERY LIFE MATTERS
WHERE EVERY COMPANION ANIMAL THAT NEEDS A HOME HAS ONE!
Our approach is comprehensive yet we are rich in skills and poor in resources. With very limited resources, we do our best to provide:
- support services for pet guardians/owners to help prevent shelter surrender (or assistance with re-homing pets if needed) and increase enjoyment of humane/canine companionship
- rescue of at-risk shelter pets, providing subsequent medical and behavioral care
- foster care to socialization and enrichment to training and behavior modification to adoption prep programming for our rescues
- Post-adoption support services to assist families and to prevent the animal from re-entering the NM shelter system
- job training and related opportunities for the general public as we have learned over the years that unemployment and underemployment in NM increases our homeless pet challenges.